You and Your Nonprofit: Practical Advice and Tips from the CharityChannel Professional Community has been written for those who want to learn more about the nonprofit sector or improve their knowledge and skills related to nonprofit leadership, management and fundraising. Peer-reviewed articles selected for inclusion in this book have been contributed by nationally known experts within the nonprofit sector.
You and Your Nonprofit:
- Explores planning issues which are often a challenge to nonprofit organizations.
- Provides models for improvement of management, governance and leadership.
- Presents best practices related to the science and art of fundraising
- Addresses many of the day to day issues that confront nonprofit leaders and professionals
- Provides practical and replicable problem solving suggestions
Authors: Linda Lysakowski, ACFRE, Norman Olshansky
ISBN Number: 9780984158041
Publish Date: June 6, 2011
Publisher: CharityChannel LLC