Do you work for or serve on the board of a nonprofit that is thinking about or ready to launch a capital campaign? Capital Campaigns: Everything You NEED to Know is a practical, down-to-earth guide that will take the "pain" out of your capital campaign.
This CharityChannel Press In the Trenches book will:
- Walk you through conducting your capital campaign from start to finish.
- Show you the three essential ingredients to conduct YOUR successful capital campaign.
- Provide a guide to building a strong infrastructure for your campaign.
- Help you develop a compelling campaign case statement.
- Provide practical tips for recruiting volunteers for your campaign.
- Equip you to determine your organization's readiness for a campaign.
- Help you decide if and when you need a planning study.
- Show you how to allocate your human and financial resources effectively.
- Guide you in creating a compelling case statement.
- Provide you with the tools to evaluate your chances for success.
- Give you how-to advice to plan every aspect of your campaign.
- Put at your fingertips ample examples of sample forms and charts.
Author: Linda Lysakowski
ISBN Number: 9780984158065
Publish Date: August 29, 2011
Publisher: CharityChannel LLC