Author: Linda Lysakowski
Raise More Money from Your Business Community: A Practical Guide to Tapping into Corporate Charitable Giving is based on research and practical experience that will enable you to raise more money from your business community. It will help you:
- Identify the types of businesses likely to give Communicate with business leaders in a more compelling manner
- Involve volunteers from the business world in your fundraising activities
- Understand why businesses support their local communities and why some organizations are successful in their approaches to businesses and others are not.
- Reach beyond event sponsorship as a way to involve the business community.
- Understand the corporate/foundation relations fallacy and why it often does not work.
- Learn the secrets used by successful nonprofits when asking for money from businesses.
- Involve your board members in developing their business network for your organization.
- Plan an annual business appeal.